Serious Termination

Happens all the time with N90 washouts afaik. I’ve never heard of any of them being let go even if they wash in the lab.

Happens all the time with N90 washouts afaik. I’ve never heard of any of them being let go even if they wash in the lab.
I’ve never seen a washout with 0 certs at my facility get more than flight data and I don’t think they got that through the nest. They just internally applied concurrently with the nest.

I promise I’m not trying to be a huge jerk, but how does someone not get a single position?
Hmm I washed my last one on his first d side.

Massive coms issues. Confused left from right as well as numbers and an inability to see traffic.

Last edited:
Some people just can't cut it. Or someone's out for your head.
I’m a 10 year CPC at a 12 Z that came from 2 different up/downs.

When I came in to work my first D sides, I thought the procedures and expectations as a D side were completely ridiculous.

I would often say to myself “if I were working R side, I would NEVER want a D side to do that.” And then, when D sides are actually needed, half the stuff you’re expected to do during training, is done by the R side. And in practice, you’re just a 2nd set of eyes.

So as someone with a decent amount of experience as myself struggled with it at first, I can totally see why new academy grad don’t make it through their first positions.

N90 direct hire washout is the best hack.

Get hired for n90. Pass rtf. Take tsew. Fail tetra. Get offered incredible lists. Go to facility, start on radar. Certify, then back to OKC for pass/pass tower class. Then back to facility to CPC.

Back
Top Bottom