SFO NEB Meeting Minutes and Nick Daniels Motion to Extend the Contract

The very first line of the minutes said Rich went to reopen with the FAA and the FAA said no. So Rich tried reopening, Jesus Lord of Reading bless these people’s heart.
If whatever Santa did qualifies as "trying to reopen" then that means I have also actively been "trying to time travel to 1996 and seduce Salma Hayek, Sofia Vergara, and Heidi Klum."

If Rich really wanted to reopen with the FAA, he would: ask and get rejected, ask several of his friends at ZDC to try his new recipe for sun-dried mayonnaise, and then go back to the FAA and ask to reopen again.

NDJH are clearly scammers and the worst option out there, but their terribleness shouldn't afford Santa any undeserved grace for his fecklessness.

If whatever Santa did qualifies as "trying to reopen" then that means I have also actively been "trying to time travel to 1996 and seduce Salma Hayek, Sofia Vergara, and Heidi Klum."

If Rich really wanted to reopen with the FAA, he would: ask and get rejected, ask several of his friends at ZDC to try his new recipe for sun-dried mayonnaise, and then go back to the FAA and ask to reopen again.

NDJH are clearly scammers and the worst option out there, but their terribleness shouldn't afford Santa any undeserved grace for his fecklessness.
Also Natca in Washington is coming up this week! What better ask could there be than to get some congress members to have our back with on opening the contract.

Also Natca in Washington is coming up this week! What better ask could there be than to get some congress members to have our back with on opening the contract.
Will Congress be in session this time? Prepare for photos of natca in suits with congressional staff in polos. Always my favorite.

No one is accusing rich of doing a good job it’s the just people saying he wants to extend too. The information we have is him
Asking to open, mick voting against extension and nick voting for extension. That’s the facts.

Back
Top Bottom