Hiring Bid FAA-FAA-24-PUB NOT-87164 (Prior Exp Rolling Bid)

I completed my MMPI in late February and just finished my medical appointments 3 weeks ago, How do you go about finding that you fail/pass the MMPI? do you just find out once your medical file gets reviewed or would they tell you once they receive your MMPI scores?

I completed my MMPI in late February and just finished my medical appointments 3 weeks ago, How do you go about finding that you fail/pass the MMPI? do you just find out once your medical file gets reviewed or would they tell you once they receive your MMPI scores?
From my understanding you’ll be notified when the FS reviews the medical packet.

Does anyone know if I accept an internship with Tech Ops if that will cancel my application for ATC? I'm worried my medical might take awhile to clear and so I don't want to give up this opportunity for tech ops but I also don't want to hurt my chances of becoming ATC again since I know I can actually do this job.

Does anyone know if I accept an internship with Tech Ops if that will cancel my application for ATC? I'm worried my medical might take awhile to clear and so I don't want to give up this opportunity for tech ops but I also don't want to hurt my chances of becoming ATC again since I know I can actually do this job.
no impact

This was asked by someone in discord, but didn't get a definitive answer. Are prior exp bid candidates eligible to request from the alternate list that academy grads can request from? ASE, ACK, FAI, etc

This was asked by someone in discord, but didn't get a definitive answer. Are prior exp bid candidates eligible to request from the alternate list that academy grads can request from? ASE, ACK, FAI, etc
You want to go to one of those? Reach out to the ATM and let them know.

I think not, Waco seems like my best choice but don't know if putting it #1 or 2 is better

Just left Reno a few weeks ago. Our management also wants the upgrade so from my understanding they’ve been trying to help with the process. The big thing they were harping on before I left is to make sure you are accurately tracking VFR ops for each hour. The NVT was convening in June for the upgrade but honestly I don’t know more than that since our rep/manager were dealing with most of it.
How is RNO with transfers? Thinking of putting RNO high up on the list since it seems well manned and easy to leave

How is RNO with transfers? Thinking of putting RNO high up on the list since it seems well manned and easy to leave
I got a transfer within a year of certifying and so have a few other people. 6 people have gotten NCEPT releases in the last 2 years. So you should have a good chance if you certify.

I got a transfer within a year of certifying and so have a few other people. 6 people have gotten NCEPT releases in the last 2 years. So you should have a good chance if you certify.
Nice, anything particularly weird about the traffic? Saw the training success rate was below 50% which seems weird for a tower only 5

Back
Top Bottom