NATCA leadership on those leaving the union

It’s overblown at this point.
View attachment 8849
Everyone forgets about this paragraph and honestly he’s not too far off with it.
Saying one thing that is correct doesn't negate every other thing being wrong.
"They aren't our enemies, just people who want to eat out with us, but don't want to split the bill in the end. They want us to pick up their portion of the check"

NATCA NEB: Who's hungry? Steakhouse sound good?
Member: Sure, but let's make it Outback or Texas Roadhouse since they're cheaper.
NEB: That doesn't work for us and we're choosing in your best interest. Morton's it is.
Member: That doesn't seem fair...
NEB: Maybe if you were more involved you'd understand better, this is a dynamic decision we needed to make on your behalf. We can't and won't tell you why, but Morton's is the right decision for all of us.

*Seated at steakhouse.*

Member to server: I'll have a beer.
NEB to server, cutting member off: They'll take a Coke.
NEB to member: We got you a Coke years ago, why wouldn't you just want more of the same thing over and over again? Don't be silly, we're choosing in your best interest and asking for a beer right now isn't the right time. Those people at the other table are only drinking water, you should consider yourself lucky we are even getting you a Coke!
Member: But that's not what I wa...
NEB: Well you're just the vocal minority! Everyone else here is more than happy with Coke, see?!
Member: But some of the people at other tables have said the beer is cheaper right now and easier to order than ever before and those 4 other tables ordered 2 rounds of beer and this other table said they're going to order buckets for everyone at their table. *Points to Teamsters table and UAW table*
NEB: Well we know the manager and they're giving us a discount on the Coke, so just shut up and be happy with it.
NEB whispering to server: Make ours a Jack & Coke.

NEB to server: Everyone will have 12oz sirloins, cooked well.
Member: I'd like mine medium, please.
NEB to member: Our governmental agency friend says everyone should have their steaks cooked well done to ensure food safety. If you order it unvaccin... medium we won't help you if you get food poisoning. The manager might even kick you out of the restaurant if you don't show them that you ordered it well!
NEB to server: Actually, change my order to the 16oz strip and keep the 12oz sirloins for everyone else. And our buddies at the other table (points to Rinaldi & Co.) will be on our tab.
Member: Why are we paying for their food? They aren't even part of our group!
NEB: Yeah, but they used to be part of our group! Plus, they told me they might be able to get us all free desserts if we pay for their meal. Why would they lie to us?!

NEB: Alright, let's average the bill out so everyone pays evenly.
Member: The bill says you ordered extra meals to-go for your spouse and kids?!
NEB: Yeah, they really wanted to be here. But by not coming it actually let us sit at a smaller table, which is better for everyone and saves us money if you don't think about it!
Member: That's it, I'm done. I'm not eating with ya'll anymore until you act right.

NEB:
Shocked Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Mick:
How Dare You Greta GIF
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Last edited:
"They aren't our enemies, just people who want to eat out with us, but don't want to split the bill in the end. They want us to pick up their portion of the check"

Member: Sure, but let's make it Outback or Texas Roadhouse since they're cheaper.
NEB: That doesn't work for us and we're choosing in your best interest. Morton's it is.
NEB: Maybe if you were more involved you'd understand better, this is a dynamic decision we needed to make on your behalf. We can't and won't tell you why, but Morton's in the right decision for all of us.

*Seated at steakhouse.*

NEB to member: We got you a Coke years ago, why wouldn't you just want more of the same thing over and over again? Don't be silly, we're choosing in your best interest and asking for a beer right now isn't the right time. Those people at the other table are only drinking water, you should consider yourself lucky we are even getting you a Coke!
NEB: Well you're just the vocal minority! Everyone else here is more than happy with Coke, see?!
Member: But some of the people at other tables have said the beer is cheaper right now and easier to order than ever before and those 4 other tables ordered 2 rounds of beer and this other table said they're going to order buckets for everyone at their table. *Points to Teamsters table and UAW table*
NEB: Well we know the manager and they're giving us a discount on the Coke, so just shut up and be happy with it.

NEB to member: Our governmental agency friend says everyone should have their steaks cooked well done to ensure food safety. If you order it unvaccin... medium we won't help you if you get food poisoning. The manager might even kick you out of the restaurant if you don't show them that you ordered it well!
NEB to server: Actually, change my order to the 16oz strip and keep the 12oz sirloins for everyone else. And our buddies at the other table (points to Rinaldi & Co.) will be on our tab.
NEB: Yeah, but they used to be part of our group! Plus, they told me they might be able to get us all free desserts if we pay for their meal. Why would they lie to us?!

NEB: Yeah, they really wanted to be here. But by not coming it actually let us sit at a smaller table, which is better for everyone and saves us money if you don't think about it!
Member: That's it, I'm done. I'm not eating with ya'll anymore until you act right.

NEB:

Mick:
How Dare You Greta GIF
First off, fuck this take. Any steak cooked over rare is bullshit. 🤣🤣🤣

NEB: Maybe if you were more involved you'd understand better, this is a dynamic decision we needed to make on your behalf. We can't and won't tell you why, but Morton's in the right decision for all of us.

*Seated at steakhouse.*

NEB:

Mick:
How Dare You Greta GIF
You spent a lot of time on that post. Sorry I just scrolled without reading

*Seated at steakhouse.*

NEB:

Mick:
How Dare You Greta GIF

A+ for effort, truly creative and in the spirit of what makes forums great BUT; I do find some irony in that its a Steak dinner scene inasmuch as NIck & Jamaal have never met an open bar or steak dinner they didnt like! You even get a knuckle sandwich for dessert at their Michelin star restaurant, good luck trying to find any honest reviews of that sweet treat.

Bump.

Doesn't Mick Devine want us to vote for him for something? He sounds like a bitch.
Did he just say in his most recent video that other than the federal cap pay can’t be addressed until the next CBA? He is done if he said that, he “congratulated” us on the current CBA.

Now they can negotiate with a right wing government rather then a no experience DOT head who had hundreds of millions of extra COVID money to give away.

Did he just say in his most recent video that other than the federal cap pay can’t be addressed until the next CBA? He is done if he said that, he “congratulated” us on the current CBA.

Now they can negotiate with a right wing government rather then a no experience DOT head who had hundreds of millions of extra COVID money to give away.
They rally round the family, with a pocket full of shells

They got us all with the “muh COVID be happy you even have a jerb” bullshit and cucked us out of free gibs from the government. Now we’re playing fiscal responsibility? Bullshit
They love spouting this bullshit line as though any government employee was fired furloughed.

It's all smoke-and-mirrors with these fucking losers. Rich Santa has contributed NOTHING of any significance to this union in the last 2 years. He was either complicit in the contract extension and is lying or was kept out of the loop and is incompetent.

In either case, he is a fucking loser and needs to go.

They love spouting this bullshit line as though any government employee was fired furloughed.

It's all smoke-and-mirrors with these fucking losers. Rich Santa has contributed NOTHING of any significance to this union in the last 2 years. He was either complicit in the contract extension and is lying or was kept out of the loop and is incompetent.

In either case, he is a fucking loser and needs to go.
The goons are on their way to say he's the man to vote for and we are not the same person on three accounts

Back
Top Bottom