MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Has anyone heard how long it is between getting cleared from Tier 2 and actually reporting to the academy?
Has your daughter gotten a positive indication that she cleared tier 2? If so, she will need to refresh her drug test and probably her medical appointment in order to receive her medical clearance. That all takes 3 months. After that, it's going to depend on academy scheduling. Which I will defer to someone else for more info on that

Has your daughter gotten a positive indication that she cleared tier 2? If so, she will need to refresh her drug test and probably her medical appointment in order to receive her medical clearance. That all takes 3 months. After that, it's going to depend on academy scheduling. Which I will defer to someone else for more info on that
She got the email saying that she was done and the recommendation had been sent to the medical program analyst. So it sounds like she'll find out either way in the next day or so.

She got the email saying that she was done and the recommendation had been sent to the medical program analyst. So it sounds like she'll find out either way in the next day or so.
I got cleared from tier 2 end of last year and it was less than 2 months for me from the time I was cleared to academy start date. Once the medical and drug test cleared, I had a date the day after that was only a 2 week notice. They told me they were struggling to fully fill class dates which is why it was such short notice. I doubt from then to now anything changed, so hopefully it’s still a quick turnaround.

I got cleared from tier 2 end of last year and it was less than 2 months for me from the time I was cleared to academy start date. Once the medical and drug test cleared, I had a date the day after that was only a 2 week notice. They told me they were struggling to fully fill class dates which is why it was such short notice. I doubt from then to now anything changed, so hopefully it’s still a quick turnaround.
How long did it take for you to clear Tier 2?

Anyone had any movements recently? From 2021 here. FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599
"Our staff psychologist has completed their review of your case, and the recommendation has been sent to your medical program analyst. Any further queries should be sent to their attention."
Got that e-mail the other day

Is anyone having an issue like me? I applied for the Exp Bid 1/10/22. And was notified Tier 2 4/29/22. Tier 2 was forwarded 9/12/22. First email from Hope was 1/23/23. In that email she stated i was in a group that should be notified no later than July. I got my 45 day email on 7/28/23. On the 45th day on 9/11/23 emailed Hope to see if they got my email. I got no reply. I gave it a week and emailed back on 9/18/23 and got an auto reply saying she has limited email access and will reply when she can. On 9/20/23 i got an email from Peggy to fill out form 8500-8 & current residency. On 9/27/23 after sending an email for an update i got a reply from Hope stating they recieved it and it was approved but they can not continue with the process due to the upcoming gov funding issue. I have since emailed twice for an update on the funding issue on 10/9 & 11/2. I got an automatic reply from Hope she will be out of office 11/1-11/6. Today is 12/5/23 and still nothing. I have my whole timeline if anyone would like.

Is anyone having an issue like me? I applied for the Exp Bid 1/10/22. And was notified Tier 2 4/29/22. Tier 2 was forwarded 9/12/22. First email from Hope was 1/23/23. In that email she stated i was in a group that should be notified no later than July. I got my 45 day email on 7/28/23. On the 45th day on 9/11/23 emailed Hope to see if they got my email. I got no reply. I gave it a week and emailed back on 9/18/23 and got an auto reply saying she has limited email access and will reply when she can. On 9/20/23 i got an email from Peggy to fill out form 8500-8 & current residency. On 9/27/23 after sending an email for an update i got a reply from Hope stating they recieved it and it was approved but they can not continue with the process due to the upcoming gov funding issue. I have since emailed twice for an update on the funding issue on 10/9 & 11/2. I got an automatic reply from Hope she will be out of office 11/1-11/6. Today is 12/5/23 and still nothing. I have my whole timeline if anyone would like.
Fwiw, sounds about right. While I do not claim to know the inner workings of that office, I can you that nothing you said is surprising, it is a VERY small office / line of business.

That matches my timeline pretty closely, and I haven’t scheduled the psych eval yet either.

I applied March of 2021, and didn't get to my facility til July of '23. I know it's frustrating. Everyone that has gone through this before you (and likely everyone in the future) has tried getting updates from them with no success. Consider getting in touch with your congressman. I did that and I definetly got real updates.

Got the same email about funding around the same time as you got yours. Sent follow up emails on 10/17 and 11/18, still didn’t receive a reply.

Back
Top Bottom