FAA Reauth is Passed

LennyA21

Trusted Contributor
FAA
Facility
AVP Wilkes-Barre Tower
What a gigantic win for Rich Santa. I was recently briefed by my internal sources that Nick and Jim Marinetti called this a total waste of time because nothing we want will be included, well my brothers and sisters everything we wanted in this was included. Let me break down what’s in it for Nick and Jamaal supporters so they don’t have to try and read. We saw what happened when they read the meeting minutes.

Max Hiring with a new additional FAA academy in Texas.

This will allow the FAA to hire upwards of 4000+ trainees a year. A president who finally was able to address our staffing crisis instead of just saying we need more people.

The CRWG numbers negotiated locally at each facility. The FAA told rich no and he used his influence in Congress to get this included so each facility had their own input on their own staffing. Not like Jamaal who just said ummmm train everyone 15 hours a week everywhere.

NO consolidation or relocation without an official briefing to Congress on why it’s important and a 3rd party study showing that this move is necessary. He didn’t need to send an email out saying he would have more lobby weeks or whatever the hell Nick and Jamaal said he just went to work and got it done. Like a true leader, actions speak louder than words.

Plus much much more!

Thank you President Santa

You called the N90 negotiations a success… an utter failure and you refuse to acknowledge that..
It’s affecting 17 people and they are getting a massive payday. This post is good for the NAS. This FAA Reauthorization is good for all facilities and while it may slow transfers for a while at least we will have some more leave slots available in the day to day life at a shithole facility.

You called the N90 negotiations a success… an utter failure and you refuse to acknowledge that..
What was a failure about them, Rich got them more money if they wanted to go. Now if the forced move letters come out Rich will handle those.

So yes they are a success. Sorry Nick people are onto you, can’t send your minions to twist this one.

What was a failure about them, Rich got them more money if they wanted to go. Now if the forced move letters come out Rich will handle those.

So yes they are a success. Sorry Nick people are onto you, can’t send your minions to twist this one.
I don't support Nick... None of my post history would say otherwise. The membership at N90 say it is an utter failure and they are the ones to whom this matters. You are the most disingenuous member of this forum... You self declare Rich's successes when the people to whom it effects are saying the outcomes are horrible.

Fuck Rich
Fuck Nick
Fuck Mick
Fuck Jamaal

All that matters are results... But you are a Rich Fan boy who will not accept that Rich Failed N90.

Has anyone at N90 been forced to move to Philly? Are they currently there? No? Then none of what you says matters. When they are forced there then it’s an issue.

People get letters for shit all the time and it gets handled. You’re saying this is a failure when no one has been forced to move, I’m saying it’s a success because Rich got anyone who wants to go more money. Someone did go, so if we’re saying anyone hurt or helped is a loss or success that person that went Rich won for. Now he needs to fight for people once they get their letters.

That’s how adults deal with life.

Has anyone at N90 been forced to move to Philly? Are they currently there? No? Then none of what you says matters. When they are forced there then it’s an issue.

People get letters for shit all the time and it gets handled. You’re saying this is a failure when no one has been forced to move, I’m saying it’s a success because Rich got anyone who wants to go more money. Someone did go, so if we’re saying anyone hurt or helped is a loss or success that person that went Rich won for. Now he needs to fight for people once they get their letters.

That’s how adults deal with life.
With this logic, Since 4-5 people volunteered to move to Philly and you consider that a success.

Why would a "New Contract" that increased pay for new hires or AG pay BUEs but did diddly shit for all CPC and the majority of the membership not be considered a win?

You would consider CPCs not getting a raise a "Win" for Rich..

Your logic/principle/reasoning is that "Since some members benefited it was a win." So if AG pay members get a raise and the remainder of the NAS doesn't, would or would not that be a win?

With this logic, Since 4-5 people volunteered to move to Philly and you consider that a success.

Why would a "New Contract" that increased pay for new hires or AG pay BUEs but did diddly shit for all CPC and the majority of the membership not be considered a win?

You would consider CPCs not getting a raise a "Win" for Rich..

Your logic/principle/reasoning is that "Since some members benefited it was a win." So if AG pay members get a raise and the remainder of the NAS doesn't, would or would not that be a win?
Let’s break this down for the challenged among us. If a new contract for certain people raises and no one else that would not be good for the other people so they would lose in this situation. Every single person and the opportunity to take the move they don’t only offer it to 4-5 people that would have been a fail.

Chuckys not going to come save you this time rich
Wait I don’t understand that answer. Who from N90 has been forced to move to Philly? You know how in this job we get some sort of letter or discipline and then that makes us harmed and then the union fixes it. That’s how it works Mr anonymous person.

This unions not fixing shit if you haven’t noticed
Increased move money for those wanting to go

FAA Reauthorization just passed with everything the union wanted in it.

Another update coming later this week that’s a win for the union.

Seems like usual you are completely 100% wrong

Increased move money for those wanting to go

FAA Reauthorization just passed with everything the union wanted in it.

Another update coming later this week that’s a win for the union.

Seems like usual you are completely 100% wrong
I’m sure the 4 people who wanted to go are forever thankful. How many controllers are there again in the agency?

I’m sure the 4 people who wanted to go are forever thankful. How many controllers are there again in the agency?
Without you always being wrong I couldn’t always be right. I am thankful for that and you’re just 1 person.

Back
Top Bottom